Pay on check out rates with no upfront fees.
Please call for latest rates & offers : 01572 842255
- Search with 100′s of hotel booking sites to get the best available deal.
- Amazing discounts for all Corfu accommodations, budget, luxury & All inclusive.
- Click through to hotel for payment options & any SPECIAL BOOKING offers.
Discounted rates on over 100 Corfu hotels
The Island of Corfu has been welcoming British visitors for many years and for very good reason. The Island offers simplistic beauty with many beautiful beaches and the clearest of seas. The northern area of Corfu is the most scenic with mountains, forests and a number of pretty holiday resorts to choose from. Corfu has a good choice of holiday accommodation from small family run hotels, apartment complexes along with good quality 4 or 5 star hotels. Over the last few years a fair number of All inclusive hotels have opened which offer a good option particularly for families. Corfu has plenty to offer the holidaymaker, lovely small holiday resorts that offer all the needs of the modern day tourist. The beach taverna is still one of the great pleasures in life, sit and enjoy a nice lunch while looking across the brilliant blue Ionian sea. The reorts of Paleokastritsa and Kassiopi are two of the most popular choices. Both offer lovely swimming in beautiful aquamarine sea, the beaches are a mix of sand/pebble but are truly a delight. Corfu town is well worth a look with its Venetian style buildings and a lively atmosphere day or night. Corfu is a beautiful island and has many returning visitors, with low cost airlines flying direct each summer it makes it a good choice for a lively or quiet holiday break.
Corfu Island at a glance
- For a lively holiday the resort of Kavos is a popular choice.
- Beautiful beaches, delightful villages and the lively town of Corfu.
- Scenic resorts of Kassiopi, Paleokastritsa and Glyfada are a good choice.
- Typical greek food in a local taverna is always a treat.